Tuesday, April 25, 2017

04/26/2017z
Tonight is the SKS - Straight Key Century Club Sprint-.  I fell into it not knowing why so many stations were on making QSO's.  I had to look it up to see what the exchange was.  I made a couple QSO's. AJ4SB/Rob in TN & WA4GQG/Kevin in NC. The SKCC group has become a huge success.  

My RF travels took me to Wheaton, MN.  I met Ray/NO0V there.  The conditions on the band were poor so the QSO didn't last long.  Wheaton is supported mostly by agriculture.  This geographic location is found where Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota meet.  At Wheaton you can experience the Red River Valley, Continental Divide, and Lake Agassiz.  Wheaton would be a nice place to spend the morning at the Country Corner Cafe and enjoy breakfast at this unique geographical area.

No comments:

Post a Comment