Sunday, March 26, 2017

03/27/17z
I have taken a little break from the journal, but not from making my QSO a day with the SW40+.  3/23 - AC4CA, 03/24-N2ATB, 03/25 - N5PHT, 3/26 K7JKZ.   On the 25th I also got WK2G in the Bill Windle QSO Party in Ohio.  Another new state.  That puts me to 29 states with the Small Wonder Labs radio.  Tonight's QSO was with K4LXY/Howard in VA.  Howard was using his Elecraft K2 at 5 watts.  He answered my CQ.  The band held very nicely.  Howard shared with me that he will be doing a Mag loop antenna presentation at FDIM and he is a photographer.  He is doing a show on typewriters.  I love typewriters and he shared the flyer with me.  I love getting to know those I QSO with while on the air.  It can be very personal and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment